The safety, health and well-being of our patients has always been our top priority, whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our community and staff. As of May 11th, 2020 we will begin seeing patients for elective procedures.
What you can expect upon arriving to our office and things you should know.
- Our appointment slots will be limited to reduce the number of patients in our office on a daily basis. We suggest calling now to schedule your appointment.
- Patients are required to wear a face mask or face covering when arriving at our office. We do not have extra masks as our supplies are limited.
- Patients will be screened outside of our office including a temperature check.
- Only patients will be allowed to enter the office unless there are extenuating circumstances. Guests will be requested to wait in their vehicles.
- Our waiting rooms will maintain social distancing which means seating space is limited and will be separate.
Policies & Protocols
- Obeying guidance from the Office of the Governor of Virginia and associations including the postponement of elective procedures until 5/1/2020.
- We are monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding Infection Prevention and Control.
- We are abiding by the recommendations for the use of personal protection equipment (PPE ) as outlined by the CDC and dental associations.
- Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
- Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
- Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
- Minimizing the number of patients in our office at any given time to abide by social distancing guidelines.
How you can help?
- If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
- Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
- Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
and/or are now experiencing any of the following symptoms: temperature, active cough or trouble breathing. Please call our office prior to your appointment.
We know this is a disruption to everyday life but know that we are doing everything we can to continue serving our community in the safest possible manner.