Turn to Greater Washington Endodontics to have your smile treated. If you have a broken tooth or toothache, often a root canal is the answer. Rather than remove the tooth, our endodontist can treat the damaged portion, repair its structure and retain any healthy tissue. Before deciding on treatment, feel free to talk to our endodontist, Dr. Richard Pollock, about options for root canal treatment in Arlington, Woodbridge and Fairfax, Virginia. You can also call our office at any time.